Town of Estes Park
This project was financed with the assistance of an Economic Development Authority (EDA) grant for broadband planning and preliminary design and engineering services.
NEO’s Scope of Work
NEO completed a business plan and feasibility analysis for fiber optics, and a FTTP network for the Town of Estes Park. Our scope of work included community engagement and meetings with the key business leaders and existing service providers and infrastructure owners within the region. We have conducted a preliminary design and engineering plan with estimated capital costs for many business models for consideration.
- Stakeholder and Community Engagement Meetings
- White paper on Benefits of Community Advanced Broadband Networks
- Mapping of existing assets
- Network Planning and Route Development
- Ownership models, service delivery models
- Business and financial planning, public-private partnerships
- Sensitivity analysis
The plan provided a go-forward strategy for implementing FTTP with proposed phases and funding sources. The plan provided a recurring revenue, sustainable approach and strategy for leveraging existing assets and implementation of the FTTP project.